Sunday, September 9, 2012

To Introduce myself...


Well, to start this is off, my name is Sara. I am a freshman at Bridgewater State University and I am 18 years old. There really isn't any major I am leaning toward at the moment so I am mostly taking classes that will fulfill my requirements. Even though I have only been at Bridgewater State University for a week, I truly love it here. The campus is wonderful and everyone here is nice. All of the classes I have are good and don’t seem to be too hard. Hopefully that won’t change in the weeks to come. I know that one of my classes, play production, will take a lot of work because we are required to work and help out with the school play but that won’t be too bad. I absolutely love theatre and will probably really enjoy doing that.

To know me is to know that I love reading more than anything else in the world. Ever since I was little I’ve always had my nose in a book. I’ll read just about anything. There have only been a couple of books that I have read that I didn’t enjoy. All my spare time is usually dedicated to reading whatever book I have at the time. My guess is that this year most of my time will probably be used for homework though. Other hobbies of mine include coloring, teaching myself to draw and crocheting. All of these things I’m not particularly good at, especially the drawing one, but are the things that I really enjoy doing. A new thing I have been doing is writing. Now, writing is the one thing I think I am the worst at. I have never been confident in my writing skills and lately have been trying very hard to improve on them. One last thing I think people should know about me is that I procrastinate…..a lot. Like this assignment for example. It was assigned Wednesday and here I am on Sunday night writing it. These are just a few quick things about myself that I think people would like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment